Hours of Operation
There are no regular office hours.
- A notice must be a total of 25 words or less.
- Notices for events should be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the event date.
- Lengthy notices will be edited.
- The Cable TV Advisory Board reserves the right to edit all submissions.
- Only notices from local government and non-profits are allowed.
- Commercial ventures and for-profit notices will NOT be accepted.
- Notices will ONLY be accepted via the online form or via email
- Do NOT send attachments to the online form.
Templeton Community TV (TCTV) is on cable Channel 8.
TCTV broadcasts a variety of programming focused primarily on Templeton.
- Select Board, School Committee and other meetings.
- Town events.
- Templeton and Narragansett Regional school events.
- Informational programming for Templeton residents.
- Programming sponsored or created by town residents.
- Community Notices
TCTV broadcasts Community Notices for government and non-profit institutes. Your organization may place a notice by clicking here. TCTV reserves the right to edit or refuse any notice.
TCTV is run by the Templeton Cable TV Advisory Committee, appointed by the Select Board and composed of like-minded individuals interested in producing quality audio and video services to better our community.