Additional Policies

Used Motor Oil:
The Highway Department is looking for Used Motor Oil. NO anti-freeze or other chemicals will be allowed. Residents may drop off the used motor oil at the Highway Department Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. ONLY.

Tree Problems: 
To report a tree problem contact the Tree Warden or Highway Department at 978-939-8666 or call the dispatcher at 978-939-5638 after hours.